- Having a rough and jagged surface, resembling a crag.
- Having a rugged, irregular surface or appearance.
The word "craggy" originated in the 16th century from the noun "crag" which refers to a jagged rock formation. it refers to something that is rough and jagged, resembling a crag.
- The craggy mountains provided a challenging hike.
- He had a craggy face, with deep wrinkles and a rough texture.
- The craggy coast was a beautiful place to take a walk.
- The craggy rocks made it difficult to climb the mountain.
- The craggy tree had many branches and a rough bark.