- Relating to or involving two or more cultures.
- Relating to the interaction and comparison of cultures.
Formed from the combining of two words 'cross' meaning 'intersecting' and 'cultural' meaning 'relating to culture'.
- The study of cross-cultural communication is becoming increasingly important in today's globalized world.
- The cross-cultural exchange program allows students to learn about different cultures while they study abroad.
- The cross-cultural approach of the anthropologist helped her understand the beliefs and practices of the indigenous tribe.
- The museum's cross-cultural exhibition showcases the diversity of art and traditions from around the world.
- The cross-cultural fusion cuisine combines elements from different culinary traditions to create unique dishes.