- A person who cries easily or frequently.
- A person who is excessively emotional or sensitive.
This word is derived from the phrase "cry like a baby" which is used to describe someone who cries easily or frequently.
- He was called a crybaby for complaining so much.
- She was labeled a crybaby for showing her emotions in public.
- He was considered a crybaby for expressing his vulnerabilities.
- The crybaby was always so sensitive and emotional.
- The crybaby was often seen crying and complaining.