- A solid material in which the atoms, molecules, or ions are arranged in an orderly repeating pattern extending in all three spatial dimensions.
- A piece of a clear, transparent mineral, such as quartz, used in jewelry and decoration.
- A piece of glass or plastic in the shape of a crystal, used in chandeliers and other decorations.
From middle english cristal, from old french cristal, from latin crystallus, from ancient greek κρύσταλλος (krustallos, "ice, clea.r")
- The crystal glass sparkled in the light.
- The crystal structure of the mineral was studied.
- The chandelier had crystal pendants.
- The watch had a crystal face.
- The crystal vase was beautiful.