- A brand name for a type of whirlpool bath or spa that uses jets of water to massage the body.
- A spa or hot tub with jets of water to create a massage effect.
From the name of candido jacuzzi, an italian-american inventor and businessman who invented the jacuzzi whirlpool bath in the 1940s.
- Relaxing in a jacuzzi is a great way to unwind after a long day.
- The hotel room had a jacuzzi in the bathroom.
- The jacuzzi was filled with warm water and bubbles.
- Jacuzzi's are often used for hydrotherapy.
- Many people enjoy using a jacuzzi to relax and ease muscle tension.