- Resembling or having the texture of jam, especially in being thick and sticky.
- Fortunate, lucky or easy.
The word jammy comes from the word "jam" which means "to press or squeeze", it is related to the word "jammed" meaning "crowded or stuck".
- The jammy texture of the spread made it difficult to spread it on the bread.
- The jammy surface of the road made it hard for the car to get traction.
- He had a jammy escape from the car crash, he was lucky to survive.
- She was jammy to get the promotion, she had no experience but was still chosen.
- The jammy doughnut was covered in a thick layer of sugary glaze.
Some random words: diagnostician, envelope, anise