- A person who is responsible for cleaning and maintaining a building or facilities.
- A person who takes care of the maintenance and upkeep of a property.
The word 'janitor' originated from the latin word 'janitor' meaning 'doorkeeper' or 'porter'.
- The janitor was in charge of cleaning the offices every night.
- The janitor was asked to fix the broken light in the hallway.
- The janitor was praised for his hard work and attention to detail.
- The janitor was responsible for keeping the building and its facilities in good condition.
- The janitor was an essential member of the building's maintenance team.