Jetlag refers to the physical and mental symptoms experienced by a person as a result of traveling through multiple time zones by jet airplane, such as fatigue, insomnia, and disorientation.
The word jetlag is derived from the words "jet" meaning "an aircraft powered by jet propulsion" and "lag" meaning "to fall behind or to be delayed".
- He was suffering from jetlag after his long flight.
- She had jetlag and could not sleep well at night.
- Jetlag can cause fatigue, headaches, and insomnia.
- Jetlag can cause disorientation and confusion.
- Jetlag can last for several days after a long flight.
Some random words: seahorse, invalidation, centenarian