Ornaments, such as necklaces, bracelets, and earrings, that are made of precious metals and gems and are worn for personal adornment.
Mid 16th century: from french joaillerie, from joailler "to set with jewels", from joyau "jewel".
- She always wore her grandmother's jewelry on special occasions.
- The jewelry store had a wide selection of diamonds and gold.
- His wife was admiring the beautiful jewelry in the window display.
- The jewelry was passed down through generations in the family.
- The actress was wearing several pieces of expensive jewelry to the awards show.
Some random words: rehabilitate, pastoralism, pernicious