Jollity refers to the state or quality of being jolly, characterized by cheerfulness, good spirits, and merriment.
The word jollity is derived from the word "jolly" meaning "full of cheer and good spirits".
- The party was filled with jollity and laughter.
- He was in a state of jollity after the good news.
- She was known for her jollity and good nature.
- Jollity is a state of cheerfulness and good spirits.
- Jollity can be contagious and spread to those around you.
Some random words: rawboned, restaurant, retire