A jotting refers to a small note or reminder, typically made quickly and informally.
The word jotting is derived from the word "jot" meaning "a small, quick, and informal note or reminder".
- She made a jotting of the phone number.
- He made a jotting of the address.
- Jotting down a note or reminder can be useful for remembering important information.
- Jotting can be a quick and informal way of making a note.
- Jotting can be useful for keeping track of appointments, phone numbers, and other important information.
Some random words: newsstand, gutty, blackboard