The state or quality of being jovial; good-humor and cheerfulness.
Derived from the latin word "jove" meaning jupiter, the roman god of the sky and thunder, often associated with good cheer and merriment.
- His joviality was infectious and made everyone around him feel happy.
- The party was filled with joviality and laughter.
- She was known for her joviality and always had a smile on her face.
- The joviality of the group made the long car ride bearable.
- His joviality helped to ease the tension in the room.
Some random words: teller, governess, precarious