- A trip taken for pleasure in a car or other vehicle.
- An act of driving recklessly or showily.
- An act of taking someone or something away by force.
The word "joyride" is a compound of "joy" and "ride", it first appeared in the early 20th century, it means a trip taken for pleasure, especially in a car or other vehicle.
- We went on a joyride in the countryside.
- He was arrested for joyriding and reckless driving.
- He took her on a joyride in his car.
- She went on a joyride with her friends.
- They went on a joyride in the new car.
Some random words: disposer, submersion, extravagance