- The ability to make considered decisions or come to sensible conclusions.
- The act of judging or the ability to judge a situation or a person.
- The process or act of evaluating or the result of such an evaluation.
Middle english jugement, from old french, from latin iūdicium, from iūdex judge.
- The judgment of the court was that the defendant was guilty.
- She had a keen judgment and was able to spot a good investment.
- He passed judgment on the behavior of his peers.
- He had a good judgment about people.
- She passed judgment on his clothes.