- The system of courts of justice in a country or region.
- The judges who constitute the court system, especially when considered as a group or institution.
From old french judiciarie, from latin iudiciarius, from iudicium 'judgment, court of justice'.
- The judiciary is an independent branch of government responsible for interpreting the law.
- The judiciary is responsible for ensuring equal justice under the law.
- The judiciary plays a crucial role in maintaining the rule of law and protecting individual rights.
- The judiciary is often referred to as the guardian of the constitution.
- The appointment of new judges to the judiciary is a highly political process.
Some random words: psychotherapist, unforgotten, anthill