- A large container, typically made of glass or earthenware, with a narrow neck and wide base, used for holding liquids.
- A large container, typically of metal, used for holding liquids and fitted with a handle and spout for pouring.
Late middle english: from old french juge, from latin jugum "yoke".
- She filled a jug with water from the tap.
- The pitcher filled a jug with iced tea.
- She put some fresh flowers in a jug on the table.
- He poured the milk from the jug into a bowl.
- The jug was decorated with colourful patterns.
Some random words: bulb, enema, masturbate