- A massive, powerful, and overwhelming force or object that crushes or seems likely to crush everything in its path.
- A large, heavy vehicle, especially a truck or tractor-trailer.
From the hindi word "jagannath" meaning "lord of the universe" and used to refer to a massive temple-car used to carry the idol of lord jagannath in a religious procession.
- The company's new product launch was a juggernaut that quickly dominated the market.
- The storm was a juggernaut that destroyed everything in its path.
- The juggernaut of the football team was unstoppable on the field.
- The juggernaut of the economy was showing no signs of slowing down.
- The eighteen wheeler juggernaut barreled down the highway.