- A person who performs tricks involving throwing and catching objects in the air.
- A person who can keep several things going at the same time.
- A person who manipulates something in a skillful and deceptive way.
The word juggler comes from the middle english word "juggelour", which means a performer who amuses people by juggling objects.
- The juggler amazed the audience with his tricks.
- He is a juggler who can keep several things going at the same time.
- She is a juggler who manipulates her finances in a skillful way.
- He is a juggler who juggles different tasks at the same time.
- She is a juggler who juggles with different balls and other objects.