A device or machine used to extract juice from fruits or vegetables.
Juicer is a noun derived from the verb juice, which means to extract the juice from something. this word has been in use since the 19th century.
- She used a juicer to make fresh orange juice for breakfast.
- The juicer was easy to use, with simple controls and a large pulp container.
- He made a delicious juice with a combination of apples and carrots using his juicer.
- The juicer was a popular kitchen appliance, often used to make healthy and nutritious drinks.
- She washed the juicer thoroughly after use to prevent any build-up of mold or bacteria.