Jujitsu is a form of martial arts that emphasizes the use of leverage and joint locks, rather than strikes, to subdue an opponent.
The word jujitsu is derived from the japanese words "ju" meaning "gentle or yielding" and "jitsu" meaning "art or technique".
- He was a black belt in jujitsu.
- She learned jujitsu as a form of self-defense.
- Jujitsu is a form of martial arts that emphasizes the use of leverage and joint locks.
- Jujitsu is a defensive martial art that is designed to neutralize an opponent's attack.
- Jujitsu is considered a soft style of martial arts, which makes it suitable for people of all ages and sizes.