- A machine that plays music from a selection of recorded songs, typically by inserting coins or bills.
- A musical device that provides entertainment and allows customers to play their favorite songs.
Derived from the african-american term 'juke joint' meaning a cheap tavern or a dance hall, and the word 'box' meaning a container.
- The teenagers gathered around the jukebox, to listen to the latest hits and dance.
- The businessman invested in the jukebox, to attract more customers and increase his revenue.
- The collector searched for the vintage jukebox, to add to his collection and showcase it.
- The musician performed live in front of the jukebox, to promote his album and interact with the audience.
- The designer renovated the old jukebox, to restore its original appearance and functionality.