- A place where two or more things are joined together, especially roads, railways, or pipes.
- A connection or link between two or more things.
From middle english jonction, from old french jonction, from latin iunctio, from iungere 'to join'.
- The junction of the two highways was a busy intersection.
- The junction of the two rivers was a popular spot for fishing.
- The junction of the two wires created a circuit.
- The junction of the two rail lines allowed trains to travel in different directions.
- The junction was marked by a sign indicating the way to the nearest town.
Some random words: perspicacious, phenomenon, felon