A junker refers to a person of high social status or wealth, often with a sense of superiority or disdain for others.
The word junker is derived from the german word "junker" meaning "young nobleman or squire" originally, but later came to mean "a person of wealth or high social status".
- He was a junker who looked down on people of lower social status.
- She was a junker who believed in her own superiority.
- Junker is a term used to describe someone who is arrogant and looks down on others.
- Junker is a term used to describe people of high social status or wealth.
- Junker is a term used to describe people who believe in their own superiority and have a disdain for others.