- A trip taken for pleasure or a social gathering.
- A pleasant or luxurious trip or excursion.
- A meeting or gathering, typically one held for pleasure or entertainment.
The word junket comes from the middle english word "juncet", which means a sweet dish made from milk curdled with rennet. it has also been used to refer to a trip taken for pleasure or a social gathering.
- The politicians went on a junket to the Caribbean.
- He went on a junket to Las Vegas.
- The junket was a meeting of the board of directors.
- She went on a junket to Paris.
- They went on a junket to the Caribbean for a company retreat.