The theory or philosophy of law and the study of the principles that underlie a legal system.
From the latin word "jurisprudentia" meaning "the study of law".
- She was studying jurisprudence at the law school.
- He was an expert in the field of jurisprudence.
- Jurisprudence is the study of the theory and philosophy of law.
- Jurisprudence is the study of legal principles and how they are applied.
- Jurisprudence is a field that encompasses a wide range of legal issues and theories.
Some random words: fan, choreography, plebiscite