Relating to law or jurisprudence.
From latin iurista, from ius, 'law'.
- The juristic approach to law often depends on a country's legal tradition.
- The juristic debate centered around the interpretation of the Constitution.
- The juristic community has been grappling with the issue of human rights for decades.
- Juristic experts are often sought after to offer their opinion on complex legal cases.
- Juristic scholars have debated the concept of justice for centuries.
Some random words: cakewalk, prosody, redundancy