- A person who serves on a jury and is responsible for determining the guilt or innocence of a person on trial.
- A person who is chosen to serve on a jury.
Late middle english: from old french juré, past participle of jurer "swear", from latin jurare.
- He served as a juror in the trial.
- She was chosen as a juror.
- The jury is made up of 12 jurors.
- The juror's duty is to hear the evidence and make a fair decision.
- The juror's verdict.
Some random words: asynchronous, deactivation, payphone