(As an adjective)
Justifiable ( adjective )
Capable of being justified or explained; reasonable, defensible.
From latin justificare, meaning "to justify".
- The company's decision was justifiable given the circumstances.
- His actions were not justifiable under any circumstances.
- The police's use of force was justifiable given the threat level.
- The punishment was justifiable given the severity of the crime.
- He had a justifiable reason for being late to the meeting.
Some random words: finnish, basalt, postmodernist