- The early works or productions of an artist or writer, especially those produced before maturity or before achieving fame or success.
- The works or productions of a young person.
Derived from the latin word "juvenilis" meaning belonging to youth.
- The collection of juvenilia by the author was quite impressive.
- His juvenilia showed a lot of promise for his future as a writer.
- The juvenilia was a fascinating look into the mind of the artist as a young person.
- She was embarrassed to have her juvenilia published for all to see.
- His juvenilia was not as polished as his later work, but it was still interesting to read.