- A hardy cabbage with curly leaves that is rich in vitamins and minerals.
- The leaves of this plant used as a vegetable.
Middle english kale, from old english cāl, cæl; akin to old high german chāla kale, old english cēlan to cool.
- Kale is a popular ingredient in healthy smoothies.
- I like to add kale to my salad for some extra vitamins.
- Kale chips are a delicious and healthy snack.
- Kale is a cool-season crop that can tolerate frost.
- Kale is a member of the Brassica family, along with broccoli and cauliflower.
Some random words: conception, timid, somewhat