A kart is a small four-wheeled vehicle, typically powered by a gasoline engine, used for racing or recreational use.
The word kart is short for "go-kart" which is a small vehicle with four wheels, designed for racing or recreational use.
- He raced go-karts on the weekends.
- She took her kids to the go-kart track for some fun.
- Karts are small four-wheeled vehicles used for racing or recreation.
- Karts are powered by gasoline engines and are popular in indoor and outdoor tracks.
- Karts are a popular activity for both professional and amateur racers.