- Relating to the region of Kashmir or its people, culture, or language.
- Of or relating to the Kashmiri language, which is spoken by around 12 million people primarily in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir, and also in Pakistan and China.
From the region of kashmir, located in the northern part of the indian subcontinent.
- The restaurant serves authentic Kashmiri food.
- The museum's collection included traditional Kashmiri shawls.
- She has been learning the Kashmiri language for a year now.
- The book is an anthology of modern Kashmiri poetry.
- The song was widely popular among the Kashmiri people.