- Having or showing a strong and eager interest or desire.
- Sharp or acute in feeling or perception.
Old english cēne "bold, brave, fierce", of germanic origin; related to dutch and german kein "bold, brave, strong".
- She was keen to learn all she could about the new software.
- He was very keen on getting the best grade possible in the class.
- She has a keen eye for detail and can spot errors easily.
- The detective had a keen sense of intuition and always solved the case.
- She was keen to start the new job and was eager to make a good impression.
Some random words: cracker, narcissist, alumina