- An object kept as a memento or reminder of a person, event, or place.
- A trinket or ornament kept as a reminder of a special occasion or person.
From the phrase "to keep a sake", meaning to keep something for the sake of keeping it as a reminder.
- The locket was a keepsake from her grandmother.
- I've kept all the ticket stubs as keepsakes from our trip.
- The small figurine was a keepsake from her childhood.
- The engagement ring was a keepsake from her husband.
- The old photo album was a keepsake from her ancestors.