A party or gathering at which a keg of beer is served, typically by young adults or college students.
The word kegger is likely derived from the word keg, which is a large container of beer.
- The fraternity threw a kegger for their new members.
- The kegger was the highlight of the weekend for many of the college students.
- The party turned into a kegger when someone brought a keg of beer.
- He had a great time at the kegger, but regretted it the next day because he had a headache.
- The kegger was shut down by the police because of too much noise and rowdiness.