A person who plays a keyboard instrument such as a piano, organ or synthesizer.
The word keyboardist is a compound word that comes from the words "keyboard" and "-ist", which means a person that practices or is skilled in a certain activity. keyboardist refers to a person who plays a keyboard instrument such as a piano, organ or synthesizer.
- The band's keyboardist was an accomplished musician, able to play a wide range of styles.
- She was a highly trained keyboardist, with many years of experience playing the piano.
- The keyboardist added a new layer of sound to the band, creating a fuller and more dynamic sound.
- He was a keyboardist who had played in many different bands and had a wide range of experience.
- The keyboardist was able to create a wide range of sounds and effects using the synthesizer.