- The action of pressing a key on a keyboard.
- A measure of the number of key presses made by a user in a given period of time, used as a way to measure typing speed or as a form of authentication.
From the combination of the words "key" and "stroke" to refer to the physical action of pressing a key on a keyboard.
- He typed the password with lightning keystrokes.
- The keystroke log showed that the document was last modified by the secretary.
- The typing test is based on the number of keystrokes per minute.
- The keystroke dynamics is used for user authentication.
- The software tracks the keystrokes to detect suspicious activities.
Some random words: canadian, bedwetting, fur