- A light yellow-brown color, typically of a fabric used in military clothing and equipment.
- A type of fabric, often made of cotton or wool, that is characterized by its light brown color and rough texture.
The word khaki is derived from the urdu language, meaning "dust" or "soil".
- The soldiers were all dressed in their khaki uniform.
- She bought a khaki skirt to wear on her safari adventure.
- The couch was covered in a durable khaki fabric.
- His favorite shirt was a comfortable and worn-in khaki.
- The walls were painted a soft khaki to match the furniture.