To offer unwanted or unsolicited advice or opinions.
The word kibitz comes from yiddish, it is a combination of the hebrew words "kibbutz" (gathering place) and "tz" (meaning to), so originally it means "to gather and give advice".
- He kibitzed with the poker players and gave them unwanted advice.
- She was trying to work but her coworkers kept kibitzing.
- I don't need you to kibitz, just let me do my job.
- He kibitzed with the chess players and gave them unwanted advice.
- The onlookers kibitzed while the group tried to solve the puzzle.
Some random words: weigh, tuberculous, shopkeeper