Kibosh refers to an end or stop to something, a check on progress or action.
The word kibosh is of uncertain origin, but it is thought to have originated in the yiddish language, possibly from the hebrew word "kabbosh" meaning "to put an end to".
- The new proposal put the kibosh on the old plan.
- He put the kibosh on the project.
- Kibosh refers to an end or stop to something, a check on progress or action.
- When the manager heard about the plan, he put the kibosh on it.
- Kibosh is often used to mean a stop or a check on progress or action.
Some random words: high-ranking, incise, moist