Powerful, impressive, and exciting; very effective or successful.
The word kickass is an informal and slang term, it is a combination of the words "kick" which means to hit with force and "ass" which is a slang term for one"s buttocks or backside. it"s believed that it first appeared in the late 20th century and is used to describe something that is powerful, impressive or exciting. .
- He gave a kickass performance on stage, leaving the audience in awe.
- She had a kickass attitude, never backing down from a challenge.
- The movie was kickass, with lots of action and special effects.
- He"s got a kickass car, it"s fast and has great handling.
- She had a kickass workout, pushing herself to the limit.