A sport played with a large rubber ball that is kicked by players, similar to baseball and soccer.
The word kickball is a compound word that comes from the words "kick" and "ball" . it is a sport that is played using a large rubber ball that is kicked by players. it is a game that is similar to baseball and soccer and it"s believed to have been first used in the 20th century.
- The kids enjoyed playing kickball during recess.
- The kickball game was intense, both teams were evenly matched.
- She was the best kicker on the kickball team, always able to get the ball across the field.
- The rules of kickball were similar to baseball, but instead of hitting the ball with a bat, players kicked it.
- Kickball is a fun and exciting sport that combines elements of baseball, soccer, and other sports.