A sport that combines elements of boxing and martial arts, specifically the use of punches and kicks.
The word kickboxing is a compound word that comes from the words "kick" and "boxing" . it is a sport that combines elements of boxing and martial arts, specifically the use of punches and kicks. the sport is believed to have originated in the 1960s and it"s now a well-established combat sport.
- He was training for a kickboxing match, working on his punches and kicks.
- She was a kickboxing champion, known for her powerful kicks and quick footwork.
- Kickboxing is a full-contact sport that requires a high level of fitness and skill.
- He was fascinated by kickboxing, the combination of punches and kicks made it a very dynamic sport.
- Kickboxing is a sport that requires discipline, focus and a combination of cardio and strength training.