- A device, usually attached to a bicycle or motorcycle, used to support the vehicle when it is parked.
- A support for holding an object, such as a bike or a display, in an upright position.
The origin of the word kickstand is not clear, but it refers to a support that is kicked down to prop up an object.
- He put down the kickstand to keep his bike from falling over.
- The kickstand on her motorcycle broke, causing the bike to fall over.
- The kickstand made it easy to prop up the bike for a photo.
- The kickstand was used to hold up the poster for the school project.
- He used the kickstand to prop up his laptop for a video call.
Some random words: trickster, irreverent, nonsecular