Exciting, lively, or pleasing in a striking or unusual way.
The word "kicky" is a informal and colloquial term, its origin is uncertain. it might have originated as a shortened form of the phrase "having a kick" or "kicking feeling" which means exciting or lively.
- The new song has a kicky rhythm that makes you want to dance.
- The party had a kicky atmosphere that made everyone feel lively.
- The kicky flavors in the dish made it a hit with the diners.
- The dress had a kicky design that caught the eye.
- The perfume had a kicky scent that was both sweet and spicy.
Some random words: relativist, treeline, intercessory