- Leather made from the skin of young goats, known for its softness and durability.
- A type of fine leather used for gloves, shoes, and other luxury goods.
Kidskin is a type of leather made from the skin of young goats, often used for gloves and fine footwear.
- She purchased a pair of kidskin gloves for the winter.
- The kidskin leather of the shoes was soft and flexible.
- The kidskin journal was a special gift for his writing.
- The kidskin purse was a luxury item that she treasured.
- He admired the kidskin upholstery in the car.