- A person's relatives collectively.
- A group of people related to one another by blood or marriage.
Middle english: from old english cynn, of germanic origin; related to dutch kunne and german künne "family, tribe", from a base meaning "to give birth".
- She was very close to her kin and had a strong family bond.
- Many of his kin were in attendance at his wedding.
- He always felt most comfortable surrounded by his kin.
- The term kin refers to a person's relatives, including siblings, parents, grandparents, and cousins.
- The kin gathered for a reunion to celebrate their shared heritage.
Some random words: general, torsion, discontinuous