One's family and relatives.
The word kinfolk comes from the words "kin" meaning family and "folk" meaning people. kinfolk refers to one"s family and relatives.
- He spent the holidays with his kinfolk, enjoying the company of his loved ones.
- She was close with her kinfolk, always keeping in touch with her relatives.
- The kinfolk gathering was a chance for the family to come together and catch up.
- He was proud of his kinfolk and the traditions that they shared.
- She had a large kinfolk, with many cousins, aunts, and uncles.