- A small structure, typically open on one side, used as a newsstand, ticket booth, or similar.
- A small, stand-alone structure that contains an automated teller machine (ATM) or other self-service device.
French kiosque, from turkish köşk, from persian kūshk pavilion, from kūshkīn made of bamboo.
- She bought a magazine from the newsstand kiosk on the corner.
- He used the kiosk to check the balance of his bank account.
- The train station has a kiosk that sells tickets and snacks.
- The theme park had several kiosks where visitors could buy souvenirs.
- The internet kiosk provided free access to the web for the public.
Some random words: ugh, bathwater, noncommunicable