An event or series of events that seem to be predetermined or intended by fate.
The term "kismet" originated in the early 16th century from turkish word "qismat" meaning fate or destiny. it is now commonly used to refer to an event or series of events that seem to be predetermined or intended by fate.
- It was kismet that they met each other at the party that night.
- He believed that their meeting was kismet and that they were meant to be together.
- It was kismet that the two of them ended up in the same place at the same time.
- Their love story was a tale of kismet.
- Kismet brought them together and they knew they were meant to be.
Some random words: undetermined, vesicle, physicist